Plastic Surgeon South Jersey
Plastic Surgeon New Jersey – William C. Franckle, M.D., F.A.C.S
The New Jersey office of William Franckle, MD, FACS offers the most up-to-date treatments in Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery. His experience in cosmetic surgery of the face, breast, and body spans almost twenty years. Dr. Franckle is Board Certification by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, the only board recognized by the American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS) to certify surgeons in the practice of Plastic Surgery.
Valuing patient safety above all other considerations, he maintains his board certification by participating in the ABMS Maintenance of Certification™ program and regularly attends regional and national professional meetings to maintain the highest standards of the profession.
Dr. Franckle is among a select group of board-certified plastic surgeons who have attained the highest level of achievement in cosmetic surgical training, continuing medical education, and clinical experience.
He has been recognized and accepted for membership by his peers in the prestigious American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the American Society of Maxillofacial Surgeons, the Northeastern Society of Plastic Surgeons, the New Jersey Society of Plastic Surgeons, and is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He is also a member of the House of Delegates of the Medical Society of New Jersey and is a past president of the Camden County Medical Society.
William C. Franckle, M.D., F.A.C.S is a lifelong resident of New Jersey. He graduated from Rutgers University Cook College, being designated a George H. Cook Scholar.
Dr. Franckle then attended Thomas Jefferson University College of Graduate Studies where he received further scientific training in anatomy and developmental biology of the head and neck regions with a special emphasis on cleft lip and palate. This training focused his many interests to the practice of surgery.
He then attended the UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School where he received the Doctor of Medicine degree. As a new doctor, he remained on the New Brunswick, NJ, campus where he completed a full residency in General Surgery. While there, he was distinguished from his peers by earning the Chairman’s Award for Academic Excellence. Upon completion of General Surgery training, he completed his plastic surgery training at the prestigious Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Residency at UMDNJ’s Southern campus in Camden.
South Jersey Magazine Top Doctors 2015:
- “The relationship a woman shares with her doctor goes beyond the four corners of their physician’s office; it extends into a personal realm that makes their physician feel more like extended family, always looking out for their well-being.
- “So we asked our female readers to nominate their favorite medical professionals, dermatologists, OBGYNs, radiologists and many more, to formulate this year’s Best Doctors for Women list.”
Top Physicians of 2009 The Art of Medicine Award: South Jersey Magazine highlighted physicians that have made an impact on the lives of people in our area. In that same issue, people were able to vote on their favorite physicians.
SJ Magazine Top Docs 2008: From SJ Magazine:
- “Only on the pages of SJ Magazine can you find a list of local physicians that other physicians say are the best in their field. Why trust this list? Because we conduct the polling. Thousands — yes, thousands —of ballots were completed by our area doctors and delivered to our office.
- “We tallied the votes and compiled a list of those doctors who earned the most praise. Our question to voting docs was simple: Which of your peers would you recommend to a family member who was ill”?
- Medical School – UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School – Piscataway, NJ
- General Surgery – UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School – New Brunswick, NJ
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery – UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School – Camden, NJ
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Northeastern Society of Plastic Surgeons
- New Jersey Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- Medical Society of New Jersey
- Camden County Medical Society
Plastic Surgery Hospital Privileges
- Pennsylvania Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital Voorhees
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital Marlton
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital Berlin
- Virtua Memorial Hospital of Burlington County
- Cooper Hospital University Medical Center
- Our Lady of Lourdes Health System
- Kennedy Health System
- Virtua Center for Surgery of Washington Township
- Summit Surgical Center
- Cooper Surgery Center of Voorhees
Call us at 856-772-6500 or contact us online for your New Jersey plastic surgery consultation.
Plastic Surgeon New Jersey Procedures and Considerations
Dr. Franckle and his staff are well versed in plastic surgery of the breast, and body. Among the conditions treated as a plastic surgeon, New Jersey patients come to our New Jersey offices for plastic surgery procedures including:
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Reconstruction
- Other types of Breast Surgery
- Mommy Makeover
- Neck Surgery
- Facial Plastic Surgery
- Eyelid Surgery
- Other Surgical Procedures
- Non-Surgical Cosmetic Procedures
Whether your goal in finding a plastic surgeon in New Jersey is to address concerns about fine lines, excess fat, to find services for your skin, or to boost your self-confidence, Dr. Franckle and his office staff can help you find the best version of yourself.
Priding themselves on natural results and employing best practices, you can feel good that with Dr. Franckle you’ll get your best results and be pleased with your decision.